The UTE-404K is a 4-Port USB2.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Server that is designed for a client PC to work with the remote USB devices over a network as if they were connected directly to your local PC.
The built-in high performance processor supports 4 high speed USB2.0 ports to connect a wide range of USB-based devices to an Gigabit Ethernet network. It allows multiple USB devices to be shared with many client PCs over network.
It supports screw lock features for the downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidentally.
The UTE-404K provides the scalability to quickly adapt devices to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to Ethernet interface allowing you to add USB connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
- Provides 4 USB2.0 Host Ports over Ethernet or IP
- Allows Working With Remote USB Devices as with Local Ones
- Multiple USB Devices Can Be Shared on Server
- Supports USB Devices Safe Removal Function
- Auto Sharing of New USB Devices
- Works in USB Hub Mode or Ethernet Mode, USB Devices Can Be Switched to USB or Ethernet Host
- Metal Case and USB Screw Lock Mechanism Enhances the Reliability
- IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto Cross-over Ethernet Port
- Compatible with Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous Type USB Devices
- Supports High Speed/Full Speed USB2.0 Peripherals
- DC Jack for DC 7~24V Power Input
- User-Friendly Web and PC GUI Interface
- External Power Adapter and Cable
- User's Manual
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- USB2.0 Cable, A to B with Locking Feature, 2M, Black
- USB2.0 Cable, A to B with Locking Feature, 5M, Black