Antaira NMS is a web-based network management suite, allowing administrators to remotely monitor and manage connected devices on a local network. Antaira NMS is designed with SNMP and ICMP communication protocols to manage select Antaira Ethernet devices.
The software includes the following categories: Topology View, Device List, E-Map View, Google Map View, and Maintenance. These category features help maximize productivity and organization when combined with Antaira’s industrial Ethernet devices. Ultimately, this network management suite intends to reduce the time, money, and effort spent on traditional management without backend software.
- An all-in-one executable file without installation
- Web-based graphical user interface based on HTML5 without the need for a plug-in
- Maximized productivity with Antaira’s industrial Ethernet solutions
- The hierarchical architecture enables scaling up to 1024 nodes
- Automatic network discovery and topology visualization
- Auto-polling and refreshing for a large networking environment
- Power consumption shown from a managed PoE device
- Device configuration shown visually
- Inventory information - showcases a device list with logs and topology images
- Monitor events in real-time with an alarm
- Notifications are sent out via email
- Customized device icons
- Network device planning software on the E-Map and Google Map feature
- Antaira NMS