The UTS-1461A-SI USB to serial conversion cable is designed for PC, thin client, or server to provide an instant Isolation and Surge Protection COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB). The UTS-1461A-SI provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don't have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The UTS-1461A-SI is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Provides 1 RS-232 Serial Port over USB Port
- Easy Serial Port Expansion over USB Port
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 Forward Compatible
- Supports Serial Speed from 300bps to 460Kbps
- Built-in 2,500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits
- Built-in 500W Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Supports 7, 8 Data Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, None Parity Mode
- Supports 1 or 2 Stop Bits
- Provides 1 DB-9 Male Connectors
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- User's Manual