The UTS-401BK RS422/485 to USB Adapter is designed for your Notebook PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide instant Serial port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
It supports screw lock features for the upstream (USB type B) connector with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidently.
The UTS-401BK is compatible with new and legacy RS422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use without turning your PCÂ¦s power off. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You donÂ¦t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The UTS-401BK is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- USB Screw Lock Mechanism for Enhanced Reliability
- Provides one RS422/485 Port over USB Port
- Easy Serial Port Expansion over USB Port
- 2,500Vrms Optical Isolation and Surge Protection
- Supports 4-wire RS-422 and 2-wire RS-485 applications
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA?v Hardware
- Supports USB Bus Power
- RS422/485 Baud Rate up to 921.6Kbps
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 Backward Compatible
- Supports DB9-Male and Terminal Block Connectors
- Hot Swappable and Plug-and-Play Features
- Compact Size for Critical Applications
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable